idea/community.git
2 years agoRemove compact style from CustomizeIDEWizardDialog
Sasha Blashenkov [Tue, 15 Sep 2020 12:26:34 +0000 (15:26 +0300)]
Remove compact style from CustomizeIDEWizardDialog

GitOrigin-RevId: 72c8796968445fb65e852893ce912570a852fe3d

2 years agoAdd doc to AbstractCustomizeWizardStep, remove null check for dialogClass in Applicat...
Sasha Blashenkov [Tue, 15 Sep 2020 12:14:30 +0000 (15:14 +0300)]
Add doc to AbstractCustomizeWizardStep, remove null check for dialogClass in ApplicationInfoImpl

GitOrigin-RevId: 89e6fdf40b9116833898ef8d7fb0f8c1c7cd1948

2 years agoCustomizeIDEWizardDialogInterface -> CommonCustomizeIDEWizardDialog, change behavior...
Sasha Blashenkov [Tue, 15 Sep 2020 12:13:31 +0000 (15:13 +0300)]
CustomizeIDEWizardDialogInterface -> CommonCustomizeIDEWizardDialog, change behavior if custom wizard fails

GitOrigin-RevId: 74c5274ad35299d0d083d4d9946f17a1770464c7

2 years agoHide transfer settings step under flag
Sasha Blashenkov [Mon, 14 Sep 2020 19:26:00 +0000 (22:26 +0300)]
Hide transfer settings step under flag

GitOrigin-RevId: 4054c7b4b7b9b6f3382832460695c8ea6fe4b10e

2 years agoFix note about using PluginDownloader.install() before Application is initialized
Daniil Akifev [Thu, 10 Sep 2020 10:27:36 +0000 (13:27 +0300)]
Fix note about using PluginDownloader.install() before Application is initialized

GitOrigin-RevId: a385af51cd85ed351d42a2d50ed87c5123e3c04c

2 years agoAdd note about using PluginDownloader.install() in Rider
Daniil Akifev [Wed, 9 Sep 2020 11:31:31 +0000 (14:31 +0300)]
Add note about using PluginDownloader.install() in Rider

GitOrigin-RevId: 88f27302a715881cdf8d99e075eaf0c46a0314d2

2 years agoRIDER-50617 Migrate to Rider from non-IntelliJ IDEs
Daniil Akifev [Fri, 7 Aug 2020 15:39:37 +0000 (18:39 +0300)]
RIDER-50617 Migrate to Rider from non-IntelliJ IDEs

GitOrigin-RevId: a19077f04d199e5c8934918d130f53abc5bbb724

2 years ago[Grazie] Fix grammar check inspection
Pavel Bakhvalov [Wed, 16 Sep 2020 12:47:50 +0000 (15:47 +0300)]
[Grazie] Fix grammar check inspection

GitOrigin-RevId: 094d9119a1a6f23229ce94cb8eb61f377a572dec

2 years agoremove SymbolPresentationService#getPopupPresentation
Daniil Ovchinnikov [Tue, 15 Sep 2020 14:59:48 +0000 (17:59 +0300)]
remove SymbolPresentationService#getPopupPresentation

GitOrigin-RevId: a65d02990ac84d05394ddd911c0b454db6660073

2 years agoIDEA-249139 diff: fix missing marks on scrollbar when 'Highlighting Level' is set...
Aleksey Pivovarov [Tue, 8 Sep 2020 15:43:44 +0000 (18:43 +0300)]
IDEA-249139 diff: fix missing marks on scrollbar when 'Highlighting Level' is set to None

Do not apply 'isHighlighterAvailable' filters to EditorMarkupModel.

Fix regression after 4992d38e997c38e5f6c0e59f11edfa149c00fbf7

GitOrigin-RevId: 7d7be9eacc8858b8815a55dbcccfc8fefc93e145

2 years ago[Grazie] Fix plugin dynamic unload for English language
Pavel Bakhvalov [Wed, 16 Sep 2020 12:23:05 +0000 (15:23 +0300)]
[Grazie] Fix plugin dynamic unload for English language

GitOrigin-RevId: 434a8b27b8ae75166e89ecc7775b635a6f6816d1

2 years ago[Doc-comment rendering] introduce extension point customize editor after it was created
Andrey Vokin [Tue, 15 Sep 2020 17:24:20 +0000 (19:24 +0200)]
[Doc-comment rendering] introduce extension point customize editor after it was created

GitOrigin-RevId: 77c0e0a0fea920832dfa1029b32272126b6e8520

2 years agogit-index: disable changelists - properly update flag on changes
Aleksey Pivovarov [Wed, 16 Sep 2020 12:04:54 +0000 (15:04 +0300)]
git-index: disable changelists - properly update flag on changes

GitOrigin-RevId: 566047e76fff8bf2af63eb2c87145efc2e24a453

2 years ago[eclipse] rewrite EclipseClasspathTest to use more high-level methods
Nikolay Chashnikov [Wed, 16 Sep 2020 11:29:17 +0000 (14:29 +0300)]
[eclipse] rewrite EclipseClasspathTest to use more high-level methods

The old implementation invokes EclipseClasspathReader/EclipseClasspathWriter directly, so the test ignores the fact that these classes aren't used in workspace model. Now it uses high-level methods to load and save project configuration so it'll verify correctness regardless of currently used implementation of the project model.

Also the test is converted to Kotlin and migrated from JUnit3 to JUnit4.

GitOrigin-RevId: f5ca7750905265f5ddd216a98838408885764505

2 years agoRename .java to .kt
Nikolay Chashnikov [Wed, 16 Sep 2020 11:29:15 +0000 (14:29 +0300)]
Rename .java to .kt

GitOrigin-RevId: 82c3b02e57e3d4af86806746f8b546c805dad3a7

2 years ago[test framework] support checking interesting files only in DirectoryContentSpec...
Nikolay Chashnikov [Wed, 16 Sep 2020 11:00:03 +0000 (14:00 +0300)]
[test framework] support checking interesting files only in DirectoryContentSpec::assertMatches

GitOrigin-RevId: dba09f51445997eaf4bc3ed7e43052cb98d66eab

2 years ago[configuration store] add IComponentStore::clearCaches method to force saving in...
Nikolay Chashnikov [Wed, 16 Sep 2020 09:38:58 +0000 (12:38 +0300)]
[configuration store] add IComponentStore::clearCaches method to force saving in tests

It's convenient to check that 'save' action for a project works properly by loading a project from a directory, removing its configuration files, invoking 'save' and checking the results. However 'save' will do nothing if project model isn't changed so we need to clear cached data in the component stores to ensure that save is really called.

GitOrigin-RevId: e17b3548c4be126d7755baae9fe54e1a35341da0

2 years ago[test framework] add DirectoryContentSpec::mergeWith method
Nikolay Chashnikov [Wed, 16 Sep 2020 09:34:53 +0000 (12:34 +0300)]
[test framework] add DirectoryContentSpec::mergeWith method

This is needed to check directory content with expected data defined in multiple test data directories.

GitOrigin-RevId: b769f20b8092e54840cff1c030a0905dad84ed55

2 years ago[test framework] support loading project from files combined from multiple test data...
Nikolay Chashnikov [Wed, 16 Sep 2020 09:30:18 +0000 (12:30 +0300)]
[test framework] support loading project from files combined from multiple test data directories

GitOrigin-RevId: 7b048395d6c5ece9b47968d0eb68b783f8a9b911

2 years agodon't create default search target for symbol
Daniil Ovchinnikov [Tue, 15 Sep 2020 14:42:26 +0000 (17:42 +0300)]
don't create default search target for symbol

Currently we require FindUsagesHandlerFactory or FindUsagesProvider for an element anyway.
It's better to be explicit and require SearchTarget for a Symbol instead.
This change simplifies API to 'Symbol -> SearchTarget' only (SymbolSearchTargetFactory).

This change also simplifies GTDU logic and choosing between UsageTarget and SearchTarget.

GitOrigin-RevId: 5047e50d1f8450c244d4888a5fae5ed50892799b

2 years agoSupport the case when then array initializer is taken into parentheses; more attentio...
Andrey.Cherkasov [Wed, 16 Sep 2020 11:13:38 +0000 (14:13 +0300)]
Support the case when then array initializer is taken into parentheses; more attention to comments in fix: IDEA-238645

GitOrigin-RevId: d4557daa9b37e9f103b6453d9e0ad3a18df0a870

2 years agoPY-11858 Fix rename functon parameter along with decorator argument
Mikhail Khorkov [Fri, 10 Jul 2020 09:35:06 +0000 (16:35 +0700)]
PY-11858 Fix rename functon parameter along with decorator argument

If docorated function has a parameter and the decorator has
an argument with the same name as the parameter then we must not rename
the argument in case of renaming the parameter.

GitOrigin-RevId: ebc5dcf7448080e2762004a2779cd06700c042a8

2 years agowelcome screen: update background colors, provide related keys
Nadya Zabrodina [Wed, 16 Sep 2020 12:20:15 +0000 (15:20 +0300)]
welcome screen: update background colors, provide related keys

GitOrigin-RevId: 1fb4697f1fd32e4a9dc97b1a8a32c10814401afe

2 years agowelcome screen: IDEA-249229 update the bottom part of `New project` tab on changing...
Nadya Zabrodina [Tue, 15 Sep 2020 15:07:58 +0000 (18:07 +0300)]
welcome screen: IDEA-249229 update the bottom part of `New project` tab on changing the theme

GitOrigin-RevId: a23a6c1d05320e837c2d407734806a251cbe4c7f

2 years agoExtract code style migration notification from ProjectCodeStyleSettingsManager to...
Rustam Vishnyakov [Wed, 16 Sep 2020 11:20:20 +0000 (14:20 +0300)]
Extract code style migration notification from ProjectCodeStyleSettingsManager to a separate UI class

GitOrigin-RevId: 583653380deeac7a0ab000401cc3439a77f25258

2 years agogit-index: disable changelists - shelve saver
Aleksey Pivovarov [Mon, 14 Sep 2020 20:41:10 +0000 (23:41 +0300)]
git-index: disable changelists - shelve saver

GitOrigin-RevId: 4be138659f7c5edf5f15c2bbf25e61fc0db9aa45

2 years agogit-index: disable changelists - commit dialog
Aleksey Pivovarov [Tue, 15 Sep 2020 21:48:15 +0000 (00:48 +0300)]
git-index: disable changelists - commit dialog

GitOrigin-RevId: 3aeb2638a8fdf041df5366328f0efb6f637adc1e

2 years agogit-index: disable changelists - misc
Aleksey Pivovarov [Tue, 15 Sep 2020 21:09:58 +0000 (00:09 +0300)]
git-index: disable changelists - misc

GitOrigin-RevId: 6b258c9bf5170766a538d3d1a1669a0864b5ef71

2 years agoFix code formatting
Vyacheslav Moklev [Tue, 15 Sep 2020 09:38:00 +0000 (12:38 +0300)]
Fix code formatting

GitOrigin-RevId: 2a469e6b5f9f2f1ad51aeb24d229f8174d976d38

2 years agoNotify message bus only if indicator is ProgressWindow
Vyacheslav Moklev [Fri, 4 Sep 2020 16:16:08 +0000 (19:16 +0300)]
Notify message bus only if indicator is ProgressWindow

GitOrigin-RevId: ad11dd445d49f94ae18295b43fff5cfc4171a6d6

2 years agoIntroduce a topic for ProgressManager
Vyacheslav Moklev [Wed, 26 Aug 2020 08:25:15 +0000 (11:25 +0300)]
Introduce a topic for ProgressManager

GitOrigin-RevId: 2d16a76d105fa64ec5f0fcf456175e378a07a989

2 years agoplatform: log finishing of background post-startup activities (investigating IDEA...
Sergey Simonchik [Wed, 16 Sep 2020 11:33:45 +0000 (14:33 +0300)]
platform: log finishing of background post-startup activities (investigating IDEA-250841)

GitOrigin-RevId: db85cfb7d7992f975fd0b2052a930f0701803faf

2 years agoAdjust welcome screen API for Rider
Evgeniy.Stepanov [Wed, 16 Sep 2020 10:19:33 +0000 (12:19 +0200)]
Adjust welcome screen API for Rider

GitOrigin-RevId: 42ce54c2e975b34149601e0d1fc7004cf026e707

2 years agoIDEA-CR-66173 UAST: do not check project.isDefault in UastReferenceByUsageAdapter
Yuriy Artamonov [Wed, 16 Sep 2020 09:01:25 +0000 (12:01 +0300)]
IDEA-CR-66173 UAST: do not check project.isDefault in UastReferenceByUsageAdapter

GitOrigin-RevId: 610778b6fb14cfc5af978b4535a76dbc625dc940

2 years agoUAST: use THashMap for uastElementCache of UastPatternAdapter
Yuriy Artamonov [Wed, 16 Sep 2020 08:49:41 +0000 (11:49 +0300)]
UAST: use THashMap for uastElementCache of UastPatternAdapter

GitOrigin-RevId: f9b5ef769dc5ce697ee277d375eaa89b4ccaca3e

2 years agoIDEA-CR-66859: IDEA-250733 welcome screen: provide accessibleContext for tab list...
Artem Semenov [Tue, 15 Sep 2020 09:39:46 +0000 (12:39 +0300)]
IDEA-CR-66859: IDEA-250733 welcome screen: provide accessibleContext for tab list (left panel with tabs)

GitOrigin-RevId: f70f592f05b3203bfd7028dd68121061942fe215

2 years agoVoice Chat MVP for CWM
Vladislav Ertel [Wed, 16 Sep 2020 10:22:55 +0000 (10:22 +0000)]
Voice Chat MVP for CWM

GitOrigin-RevId: 25cbee8a6cbed663a6e5c817b55d5e22ba0bff03

2 years agoPY-36578 PY-30708 Make pipenv error dialog to be scrollable
Mikhail Khorkov [Thu, 16 Jul 2020 19:08:26 +0000 (02:08 +0700)]
PY-36578 PY-30708 Make pipenv error dialog to be scrollable

Change general error message dialog to PackagesNotificationPanel
for pipenv errors.

GitOrigin-RevId: 90791cd2190bd27bcabec6c5fc0f3119621592d9

2 years ago[Gradle] `buildSrc` projects of included builds have access to builds included in...
Vladislav.Soroka [Wed, 16 Sep 2020 10:07:53 +0000 (13:07 +0300)]
[Gradle] `buildSrc` projects of included builds have access to builds included in the composite "root" build IDEA-250774

GitOrigin-RevId: b63ed9f2cdb0800401e5ccfe1effb78195a71f25

2 years agoinline LightEditService.requireProject (IJ-CR-3059)
Sergey Simonchik [Wed, 16 Sep 2020 10:04:36 +0000 (13:04 +0300)]
inline LightEditService.requireProject (IJ-CR-3059)

GitOrigin-RevId: 40ee5422a2ad7936b6b33599e2a6ea2e5e496cd7

2 years ago[Gradle] `buildSrc` projects of included builds have access to builds included in...
Vladislav.Soroka [Wed, 16 Sep 2020 09:49:29 +0000 (12:49 +0300)]
[Gradle] `buildSrc` projects of included builds have access to builds included in the composite "root" build IDEA-250774

GitOrigin-RevId: 6c7172512a7319b83a0c28c3d555d9ddff5bddb8

2 years ago[Gradle] `buildSrc` projects of included builds have access to builds included in...
Vladislav.Soroka [Wed, 16 Sep 2020 09:45:16 +0000 (12:45 +0300)]
[Gradle] `buildSrc` projects of included builds have access to builds included in the composite "root" build IDEA-250774

GitOrigin-RevId: cf22a311be904484efac3aed40c16d195897c986

2 years ago[vfs] more useful refresh session stats
Roman Shevchenko [Wed, 16 Sep 2020 09:21:09 +0000 (11:21 +0200)]
[vfs] more useful refresh session stats

GitOrigin-RevId: 2cc249935e20dda73f10c09a436ac4d4c2a13e18

2 years agoIDEA 2020.3 EAP artwork
Irina.Petrovskaya [Wed, 16 Sep 2020 08:53:51 +0000 (11:53 +0300)]
IDEA 2020.3 EAP artwork

GitOrigin-RevId: 1759d34bde701f6498b9250e5133b9fe608d7776

2 years ago[ml-completion] up fus event group version
Alexey Kalina [Mon, 14 Sep 2020 14:34:45 +0000 (17:34 +0300)]
[ml-completion] up fus event group version

GitOrigin-RevId: 9b8c48f1dd0230aef1532e0fc1668845e2a29b0c

2 years ago[ml-completion] use explicit enum field in fus event
Alexey Kalina [Mon, 14 Sep 2020 14:33:20 +0000 (17:33 +0300)]
[ml-completion] use explicit enum field in fus event

GitOrigin-RevId: fee5f740afd6f70f587bd2be586feaeb891c72ed

2 years ago[ml-completion] fix show diff initialization in state
Alexey Kalina [Mon, 14 Sep 2020 11:53:39 +0000 (14:53 +0300)]
[ml-completion] fix show diff initialization in state

GitOrigin-RevId: faed655733eecf11b5a86dc33da801483b886f86

2 years ago[ml-completion] disable showing arrows if user dislike it
Alexey Kalina [Mon, 14 Sep 2020 09:39:57 +0000 (12:39 +0300)]
[ml-completion] disable showing arrows if user dislike it

GitOrigin-RevId: 1977a0f008f6ce76a9948e576dca2b48413d7105

2 years ago[ml-completion] enable show diff by default in pycharm
Alexey Kalina [Mon, 14 Sep 2020 09:35:14 +0000 (12:35 +0300)]
[ml-completion] enable show diff by default in pycharm

GitOrigin-RevId: 6362a0a2ac12523bf03af24db155c744c5d2a831

2 years ago[ml-completion] don't show notification about arrows in a/b experiment
Alexey Kalina [Mon, 14 Sep 2020 08:35:25 +0000 (11:35 +0300)]
[ml-completion] don't show notification about arrows in a/b experiment

GitOrigin-RevId: 7ea0b1dfb1fb3bc3a3379ab70f89586989cdcea5

2 years ago[ml-completion] increment sessions counter only when arrows are rendered
Alexey Kalina [Fri, 11 Sep 2020 10:14:20 +0000 (13:14 +0300)]
[ml-completion] increment sessions counter only when arrows are rendered

GitOrigin-RevId: b2cf495461dde4e933dc33591f9f42ab0f21fd21

2 years ago[ml-completion] arrows notification cosmetic
Alexey Kalina [Fri, 11 Sep 2020 09:55:08 +0000 (12:55 +0300)]
[ml-completion] arrows notification cosmetic

GitOrigin-RevId: 8a77fe234c712021e623716da824141ff3215c7d

2 years ago[ml-completion] send opinion about decorating lookup elements with arrows to fus
Alexey Kalina [Thu, 10 Sep 2020 09:31:37 +0000 (12:31 +0300)]
[ml-completion] send opinion about decorating lookup elements with arrows to fus

GitOrigin-RevId: 00d723beb332526e4e6692abf88be5c166c58f44

2 years ago[ml-completion] add notification with question about position changes arrows
Alexey Kalina [Thu, 10 Sep 2020 08:59:07 +0000 (11:59 +0300)]
[ml-completion] add notification with question about position changes arrows

GitOrigin-RevId: 91914baa2e13466a3dfe9eb8074581988ad2b1d8

2 years agoshared index: add marker to metadata if file encoding is utf8
Dmitry Batkovich [Wed, 16 Sep 2020 07:47:23 +0000 (10:47 +0300)]
shared index: add marker to metadata if file encoding is utf8

GitOrigin-RevId: 4a4b26a9052fdae0adfba24f757cf77edd88913c

2 years ago[java-completion] IDEA-212637 String.toUpperCase/toLowerCase: suggest using Locale...
Tagir Valeev [Tue, 15 Sep 2020 11:06:17 +0000 (18:06 +0700)]
[java-completion] IDEA-212637 String.toUpperCase/toLowerCase: suggest using Locale parameter in code completion

MethodMergingMinimalTail is updated, as now additional completion option is available

GitOrigin-RevId: 290bdaf0e7aea3c2b676de052e118b7d08d0c525

2 years ago[stats-collector] update ClientSessionValidator to new api
Alexey Kalina [Wed, 16 Sep 2020 07:38:52 +0000 (10:38 +0300)]
[stats-collector] update ClientSessionValidator to new api

GitOrigin-RevId: 1e152b01c0597483023cfbd47d5381cefe1b8439

2 years agofix compatibility
Dmitry Batkovich [Wed, 16 Sep 2020 04:56:12 +0000 (07:56 +0300)]
fix compatibility

GitOrigin-RevId: 45f5f5965bc8d47b8d564902cb506c1e61f36aeb

2 years agoProblems view: type parameters support (IDEA-249578)
Artemiy Sartakov [Wed, 16 Sep 2020 04:03:00 +0000 (11:03 +0700)]
Problems view: type parameters support (IDEA-249578)

GitOrigin-RevId: 0f09fd6772df0ed673ba5de53a8d5437fa2c49a7

2 years ago[i18n] Fix esc symbol
Nikita Eshkeev [Wed, 16 Sep 2020 05:12:41 +0000 (08:12 +0300)]
[i18n] Fix esc symbol

Signed-off-by: Nikita Eshkeev <nikita.eshkeev@jetbrains.com>
GitOrigin-RevId: 1dfe2f4fbdbbdc9337570413122487fedf6f089e

2 years agoremove unused property
Dmitry Batkovich [Wed, 16 Sep 2020 04:52:20 +0000 (07:52 +0300)]
remove unused property

GitOrigin-RevId: 43239388cafb6f807f933ca8e3cf800672d31dde

2 years agoEA-233454: GotoDeclarationAction: Make actionPerformed() recursion-safe
Eldar Abusalimov [Wed, 16 Sep 2020 00:01:50 +0000 (03:01 +0300)]
EA-233454: GotoDeclarationAction: Make actionPerformed() recursion-safe

This fixes a nullability-related IAE until the underlying recursion
issue is resolved properly.

See:
  - IDEA-248072 Go to Declaration action is invoked recursively under modal progress
  - EA-233454 - IAE: GTDUCollector.$$$reportNull$$$ Argument for @NotNull parameter 'eventData' of GTDUCollector.record must not be null

GitOrigin-RevId: 98f0c05430851a28a7b5a026f0f93628a5ee50de

2 years ago[space] Subscribe for chat modification events
Nikolay Rykunov [Tue, 15 Sep 2020 23:48:37 +0000 (02:48 +0300)]
[space] Subscribe for chat modification events

GitOrigin-RevId: 008dd7901cc80415d1feea79484cb13daae53778

2 years ago[space] Move SpaceChatItem rendering to SpaceChatItemComponentFactory
Nikolay Rykunov [Tue, 15 Sep 2020 20:25:42 +0000 (23:25 +0300)]
[space] Move SpaceChatItem rendering to SpaceChatItemComponentFactory

GitOrigin-RevId: e666f694a37e7ba863e366771ccb1fdc212e7eb6

2 years ago[space] Load chat thread messages asynchronously
Nikolay Rykunov [Tue, 15 Sep 2020 19:51:21 +0000 (22:51 +0300)]
[space] Load chat thread messages asynchronously

GitOrigin-RevId: 9cf6509d6c99bd9f09fcc0270e60cec7070020ce

2 years ago[space] Load thread messages to create SpaceChatItem
Nikolay Rykunov [Tue, 15 Sep 2020 19:44:54 +0000 (22:44 +0300)]
[space] Load thread messages to create SpaceChatItem

GitOrigin-RevId: 6b274dda182f6fd21629b7f4955e55902245f904

2 years ago[space] Introduce ui and model packages
Nikolay Rykunov [Tue, 15 Sep 2020 18:46:59 +0000 (21:46 +0300)]
[space] Introduce ui and model packages

GitOrigin-RevId: 2ef33d84e28f5941f2b0d4f129b68150ca0d6312

2 years ago[space] Wrap ChannelItemRecord in SpaceChatItem
Nikolay Rykunov [Tue, 15 Sep 2020 18:38:41 +0000 (21:38 +0300)]
[space] Wrap ChannelItemRecord in SpaceChatItem

GitOrigin-RevId: a2aaadf4f3f7525b147d5d1360bc7634588ac3ea

2 years ago[vcs-review] Extract TimelineComponent to vcs-review module to reuse it in space...
Nikolay Rykunov [Tue, 15 Sep 2020 18:24:32 +0000 (21:24 +0300)]
[vcs-review] Extract TimelineComponent to vcs-review module to reuse it in space chats

GitOrigin-RevId: 88da0b7b8a8e1a2362aca210f24f3c2142fbc72f

2 years agoIDEA-248692: Fix line height calculation for wrapped annotation bg
Eldar Abusalimov [Tue, 15 Sep 2020 22:44:25 +0000 (01:44 +0300)]
IDEA-248692: Fix line height calculation for wrapped annotation bg

Otherwise, there were visual glitches with annotation background
rendering when a wrapped line was followed by a block inlay like code
vision.

GitOrigin-RevId: 8bca1f4451cd6a7aec5841662952634d7e8b7027

2 years agomove SearchTarget and friends to proper packages
Daniil Ovchinnikov [Tue, 15 Sep 2020 15:41:58 +0000 (18:41 +0300)]
move SearchTarget and friends to proper packages

GitOrigin-RevId: 0c3f22e7b3d4d428c2c38bdfe8bc2fd35b99d0ca

2 years agoDowngrade PyCharm tips versions due to tip engine problems
Aleksey Rostovskiy [Tue, 15 Sep 2020 22:49:32 +0000 (01:49 +0300)]
Downgrade PyCharm tips versions due to tip engine problems

GitOrigin-RevId: a1f2520dba451aed98da337eae72570c43d37f62

2 years agoremove SymbolUsageHandlerFactory
Daniil Ovchinnikov [Tue, 15 Sep 2020 14:31:35 +0000 (17:31 +0300)]
remove SymbolUsageHandlerFactory

GitOrigin-RevId: 350fe0943f2fa10498c1ccb74a6107523fa19a0a

2 years agoremove SymbolTextSearcher
Daniil Ovchinnikov [Tue, 15 Sep 2020 13:35:10 +0000 (16:35 +0300)]
remove SymbolTextSearcher

GitOrigin-RevId: 7d9134435010239cb99adb56aff3525381d20be1

2 years ago[gradle] implement SearchTarget in GradleProjectSymbol/GradleSubprojectSymbol
Daniil Ovchinnikov [Tue, 15 Sep 2020 13:30:12 +0000 (16:30 +0300)]
[gradle] implement SearchTarget in GradleProjectSymbol/GradleSubprojectSymbol

GitOrigin-RevId: 4e3644b0437e9864365731594f31f839f856e1bb

2 years agomake SearchTarget#textSearchStrings default
Daniil Ovchinnikov [Tue, 15 Sep 2020 13:28:41 +0000 (16:28 +0300)]
make SearchTarget#textSearchStrings default

GitOrigin-RevId: 1b9ed733bd56a558310a5e9fbded5cd98f4c122d

2 years agoadd UsageHandler#createEmptyUsageHandler
Daniil Ovchinnikov [Tue, 15 Sep 2020 13:24:19 +0000 (16:24 +0300)]
add UsageHandler#createEmptyUsageHandler

GitOrigin-RevId: 009bddd6c13523880d82304c043abdc739d2d5a6

2 years agoadd SearchableSymbol and support symbols which implement SearchTarget directly
Daniil Ovchinnikov [Tue, 15 Sep 2020 13:19:21 +0000 (16:19 +0300)]
add SearchableSymbol and support symbols which implement SearchTarget directly

GitOrigin-RevId: dad676e4e3d12ff84b21eba0ad648e658f1ee843

2 years agomake EmptyUsageHandler don't depend on Symbol
Daniil Ovchinnikov [Tue, 15 Sep 2020 12:30:34 +0000 (15:30 +0300)]
make EmptyUsageHandler don't depend on Symbol

GitOrigin-RevId: 950e00fe1945a5cdf2b7f6084960d257b7cf1092

2 years agorename DefaultSymbolUsageHandler -> EmptyUsageHandler
Daniil Ovchinnikov [Tue, 15 Sep 2020 12:27:32 +0000 (15:27 +0300)]
rename DefaultSymbolUsageHandler -> EmptyUsageHandler

GitOrigin-RevId: 99e27d62ae6a20b17fa98d4fcd836ea7334105b8

2 years agodelegate usage search to symbol reference search if search target is a symbol target
Daniil Ovchinnikov [Tue, 15 Sep 2020 12:26:51 +0000 (15:26 +0300)]
delegate usage search to symbol reference search if search target is a symbol target

GitOrigin-RevId: b8064441398c9f8725cbde1111c846ed1d8433d1

2 years agoadd UsageSearcher; build main search query outside of UsageHandler
Daniil Ovchinnikov [Tue, 15 Sep 2020 12:18:50 +0000 (15:18 +0300)]
add UsageSearcher; build main search query outside of UsageHandler

- to mirror Rename Search;
- to make it extensible by default.

GitOrigin-RevId: 5c0fe1506e69dafce20831fba251cbfd19e29d8a

2 years agomove #maximalSearchScope from UsageHandler to SearchTarget
Daniil Ovchinnikov [Mon, 14 Sep 2020 17:49:53 +0000 (20:49 +0300)]
move #maximalSearchScope from UsageHandler to SearchTarget

It makes more sense there, it mirrors RenameTarget#maximalSearchScope,
later we will introduce joint SearchRenameTarget interface.

GitOrigin-RevId: 4199cf794e36a837e7a57c3246e690d8947c6062

2 years agoDS-684: Exclude IdeKeyEventDispatcher from key event processing when Jupyter markdown...
Ilya.Kazakevich [Tue, 1 Sep 2020 23:32:36 +0000 (02:32 +0300)]
DS-684: Exclude IdeKeyEventDispatcher from key event processing when Jupyter markdown editor pane has focus.

Keyboard event is processed by IdeKeyEventDispatcher and routed to editor actions (like "Copy") instead of JEditorPane native actions. It breaks "ctrl/cmd+c" and other hotkeys: they process editor instead of JBEditorPane output.

We can't simply consume event in JBEditorPane because different event is used by IdeKeyEventDispatcher and because it must be processed by keybinding/actions subsystem of JEditor pane in any case.

This change gives ability for any component to process events by itself, but only when focused

GitOrigin-RevId: b9ffebcb5efd259f42b8b3bd7e528e7a5c69cfd8

2 years agoFixes after review: IDEA-249165
Andrey.Cherkasov [Tue, 15 Sep 2020 19:18:19 +0000 (22:18 +0300)]
Fixes after review: IDEA-249165

GitOrigin-RevId: 5f90b50bd298dbc73283a6b2e78267483211c111

2 years agoIDEA-196575: No cursor in editor when opening file from project view with Enter
Sergey Malenkov [Tue, 15 Sep 2020 20:03:54 +0000 (23:03 +0300)]
IDEA-196575: No cursor in editor when opening file from project view with Enter

GitOrigin-RevId: cd4a9a45d0e42367a2869e8189fa4d6857987b7f

2 years agoIDEA-249246: 'Enter' on a module source or content root opens Project Structure dialog
Sergey Malenkov [Tue, 15 Sep 2020 19:58:49 +0000 (22:58 +0300)]
IDEA-249246: 'Enter' on a module source or content root opens Project Structure dialog

GitOrigin-RevId: e96101c8abcd40ad8dd0d8867bf4de6c9cf62c0c

2 years agogit: remove unused fields
Aleksey Pivovarov [Tue, 15 Sep 2020 20:29:16 +0000 (23:29 +0300)]
git: remove unused fields

GitOrigin-RevId: a7deee268f50b3884e972c0ad3f5edc9093bf8d8

2 years agovcs: Clear "ChangesViewManager.myToolWindowPanel" when panel is disposed (IDEA-250814)
Konstantin Kolosovsky [Tue, 15 Sep 2020 11:29:28 +0000 (14:29 +0300)]
vcs: Clear "ChangesViewManager.myToolWindowPanel" when panel is disposed (IDEA-250814)

"ChangesViewToolWindowPanel" is disposed when "Local Changes" content is removed from tool window (e.g. when all vcs mappings are removed). So we also need to clear "ChangesViewManager.myToolWindowPanel" not to access disposed panel when "Local Changes" content is created again (e.g. when new vcs mapping is added).

GitOrigin-RevId: ffeebd8b63dae60574414127aebb38b937fe7da0

2 years ago[vcs-log] remove isHighlighterEnabled checks and deprecate the method
Julia Beliaeva [Mon, 31 Aug 2020 14:40:23 +0000 (17:40 +0300)]
[vcs-log] remove isHighlighterEnabled checks and deprecate the method

GitOrigin-RevId: 04b96772976caf6b5ef353087f1fdcb78414536b

2 years ago[vcs-log] add or remove highlighters from the table on toggle
Julia Beliaeva [Mon, 31 Aug 2020 14:27:28 +0000 (17:27 +0300)]
[vcs-log] add or remove highlighters from the table on toggle

Keep all of the custom highlighters in the VcsLogUiImpl, add or remove them from the table when they get enabled or disabled. After a highlighter is removed, it stops getting update calls on refresh, therefore it heeds to be updated after being added back.

After this change, all of the highlighters installed on the table are considered enabled, which means highlighter code does not need to check it.

GitOrigin-RevId: adaf03815c8b4602733f0708153edb7fbe3e756a

2 years ago[vcs-log] inline installHighlighters method and simplify code
Julia Beliaeva [Mon, 31 Aug 2020 13:04:50 +0000 (16:04 +0300)]
[vcs-log] inline installHighlighters method and simplify code

GitOrigin-RevId: 2351159a8b9f03233d28cd847b0bcd25d24e9dad

2 years ago[file-history] simplify adding highlighters to file history
Julia Beliaeva [Mon, 31 Aug 2020 12:58:07 +0000 (15:58 +0300)]
[file-history] simplify adding highlighters to file history

File history has only a specific set of highlighters available and does not allow custom highlighters.

GitOrigin-RevId: bddba4ab0cf98760bed636672aba06bc45668076

2 years agoExclude JB annotations from flexmark (we have our own)
Ilya.Kazakevich [Tue, 15 Sep 2020 18:59:10 +0000 (21:59 +0300)]
Exclude JB annotations from flexmark (we have our own)

GitOrigin-RevId: 8438b29d73c47d784a05e131870e79dbabe43229

2 years agoavoid multiple or ghost notifications on breakpoint hit
Konstantin Bulenkov [Tue, 15 Sep 2020 18:47:49 +0000 (20:47 +0200)]
avoid multiple or ghost notifications on breakpoint hit

GitOrigin-RevId: 9d83f72d3038a23612c4f7d05a699e9d6d794d95

2 years agoUpdate flexmark library (new version is required for PyCharm)
Ilya.Kazakevich [Tue, 15 Sep 2020 18:42:03 +0000 (21:42 +0300)]
Update flexmark library (new version is required for PyCharm)

GitOrigin-RevId: 45fda8256bc5e3ac378524b70b453dd3ef849f8d

2 years agoRemove unused i18n key
Alexey Merkulov [Tue, 15 Sep 2020 18:28:35 +0000 (21:28 +0300)]
Remove unused i18n key

GitOrigin-RevId: b452b37b4439abf7454839ead3d4655b7d4ac93a

2 years agoi18n: JUnit (fix consequences: more nls annotations) (IDEA-249456)
Vitaliy.Bibaev [Tue, 15 Sep 2020 16:50:52 +0000 (19:50 +0300)]
i18n: JUnit (fix consequences: more nls annotations) (IDEA-249456)

GitOrigin-RevId: b26eb72d72a757e69d730a95c562a0a9066f4445

2 years agoFUS: remove unused bundled properties
Svetlana.Zemlyanskaya [Mon, 14 Sep 2020 17:55:10 +0000 (19:55 +0200)]
FUS: remove unused bundled properties

GitOrigin-RevId: 27c31315dfb07b59396abb80573496073e093db3

2 years agoFix incorrect i18n for combo box close button position (IDEA-250690)
Dmitry Jemerov [Tue, 15 Sep 2020 17:12:17 +0000 (19:12 +0200)]
Fix incorrect i18n for combo box close button position (IDEA-250690)

GitOrigin-RevId: 13dcab4b89f92c46138c6e625f06b98b204d6f00